Monday, April 9, 2018

Crunch Time!

It is all dwindling down, and the walls that surround me keep inching in closer as we arrive to this due date. These past six weeks taught me some serious lessons about time management more than anything. As I can confidently say time management has evidently been my biggest struggle with this project. At the beggining of the year when I took on the challange of this course, hearing when this project was due and knowing it would be during my lacrosse season, it did not even pass my mind of how much of a struggle it was going to be. Having to juggle a varsity sport with practice six days a week, every week. More importantly, having three games on the week this project is due is complete overkill.
But we all have to get through the stressful times don’t we? I know through all of my research I have gathered this year, my end result will be something I am truly proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

With 6 weeks of work, I finally present my film opening, Stalker.