Thursday, April 5, 2018

Last Minute Change.

Today I meet with my peers amd had a discussion about our projects. As a group we went into detail about all of our ideas. When it came my turn, I received some very interesting insight. It seemed daring at first because it involves changing my whole idea. But I’m siding with my feedback I received and changing my whole project. My new idea falls more into the thriller genre but it still keeps the aspects of romance genre and mystery genre. So luckily, the research I recorded will not go to waste.
My new plan involves a girl who is going through what seems like a normal day at first, but then takes a serious turn. The first scene will start with the girl waking up in bed and getting ready for school. There will be a cut to her stalker out the window, she hears something and turns to the window to see nothing. Shaking it off, she goes to school and after arrival and in her class she finds a note that startles her. Following the note, will be a picture of her in her room which she did not take. This experience completely freaks her out and she rushes home from school. She’s arrives to her car and finds another note. To conclude the scene, she starts the car and the stalker appears from the backseat behind her.
Throughout the film I will also include a climactic song to entice the fear coming from the main character I also am going to use a series of stings.

This is going to be a serious challenge. I am praying I will be able to pull it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

With 6 weeks of work, I finally present my film opening, Stalker.