Sunday, April 8, 2018

Filming Day Part 2!

Yesterday I begun what is the biggest challenge for me as I go through this project. I begun filming from the beginning scenes then following through till the end because that is the easiest way to attack this massive beast. Things started pretty rough as my actress for the film was timid and did not express emotions as much as I desired. I also had some difficulty filming the clip where the camera looks into the room, as the room I was filming in was on the second floor. Following this, the camera shot that would look best was an over the shoulder shot of the stalker looking into the room. The problem with this was I had no clue how I was going to get the shot into the room because I had no way to get up to reach the second story window.  The solution to my problems were solved when I found a ladder to get me and my subject up there. I used a selfie stick to position the camera in the needed angle. After the hiccup, everything went smoothly as the rest of the scenes taken at home were easy to film. I have to film the second half that takes at school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

With 6 weeks of work, I finally present my film opening, Stalker.