Sunday, March 4, 2018

A Conflicting Begging

Hello!
As I set to begin this journey, I am at a fork in the road. Choosing the genre of my film opening, thus far is the biggest task I have set infront of me. I am deliberating between going for a horror psychological thriller film or a completely different route and producing a heartfelt drama. The genres I have placed in front of me are both very contrasting where as the one I choose, there is no going back. As I continue my research about both of these genres, I have gathered ideas about what I would like to produce going down either of these paths. I hope I will conclude my setback so I can put all of my effort into one idea that I am confident in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

With 6 weeks of work, I finally present my film opening, Stalker.