Monday, March 12, 2018

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe

To finally start storyboarding and planning film production, I need to have a final idea. This has led me to two ideas I am considering.
It has really been a challenge to just pick one. Ugh!!
So, I have written all my rough planning down for both to help me clearly choose one.


Creepy Stalker Approach:
-Boy is obsessed with the Girl
-Girl has a boyfriend
-Boyfriend notices of someone following them but does not know who they are
-Follows him/her around the school, car etc.
-Sends creepy love letters
-Can end on a cliffhanger of boyfriend going missing at the end to entice mystery

Setting: School (Can film at Cypress Bay High)

Cute Secret Admirier Approach
- Begins with girl oblivious to her secret admirer
- Girl recieves little notes with gifts, pieces of chocolates, etc.
- Secret admirier asks girl to meet her at the park
- Girl goes to park and can either go one of two ways
 - One :
           She arrives and finds a note that says “try again” or “not so fast”
   Two :
           She gets there and a trail of what is left with previous notes, leads her to an adventure.

As of now I feel that I am leaning more to the Creepy Stalker idea that it would be more exciting to create. But I know either route I choose, I shall put 110% of effort into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

With 6 weeks of work, I finally present my film opening, Stalker.