Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Storyboard

I present a more final beginning to my storyboard. This is just the first half, and I am in the workings of the second half, as I take some extra time to walk around my school and plan where I would like to film on campus.
It begins with the character sleeping, then following her through her daily routine of going to school. I want to portray how she hates her everyday routine. I will be able to accomplish this through close-ups of the main character to show her emotion. Another component that will help portray my idea will be the voice over from the main character saying dialogue that exposes her boredom with life. The second half will entail the events that occur at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

With 6 weeks of work, I finally present my film opening, Stalker.